WHY AM I SO ATTRACTED TO BOYS WITH MESSY HAIR WHO LOOK LIKE THEY HAVENT SLEPT IN 72 HOURS
I am 1000% done with fat activism that doesn’t include double chins, bodies that aren’t hourglass or “pear” shaped, or fat WOC (ESPECIALLY dark skinned Black women), or fat trans* folk.
"Idealized Fat", "Acceptably Fat", "GOOD FAT" is still exclusionary and harmful, and causes a lot of us to continue to hate ourselves. If you’re going to teach radically inclusive self-love, how about you step it up on the representation.
I’m holding on so tight, it hurts. So why are we holding on?
me at a job interview: as you can see sir, my qualifications are highly extensive, I had earned myself a PHD
employer: it says here all you did was worked at pizza hut
me: yes sir that is correct, I had earned my living from Pizza Hut Delivery
more celebrities should donate blood like could you imagine having the blood of meryl streep running through your veins
I went to an Arab-American comedy night and there was a Muslim guy making a joke about being in high school football.
"I was hit so hard, I saw Jesus. Do you know how hard you have to be hit to see somebody else’s god?"
This is what jokes about religion are supposed to look like.
Rupert Grint | Lightning
OMG RON STOP IT WHEN DID YOU GET SUCH A GREAT VOICE UGH HOLD THE PHONE CALLING ED SHEERAN RIGHT NOW NO SERIOUSLY I DON’T HAVE ROOM FOR TWO SEXY GINGER SINGERS IN MY LIFE JK I DO THE MORE THE MERRIER
HOLY SHIT IT’S REAL….HOW THE HELL?!?!?!
tHIS IS HILARIOUS
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”